On Saturday, May 29th, Plymouth Fitness will update our Covid-19 safety protocol based on recent guidance from the CDC and the advisory from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
-Masks and social distancing will be optional for members who are fully vaccinated.
-Members who are not fully vaccinated are advised to continue wearing a mask and maintaining 6 feet social distance.
More details will be coming as we continue to update our plan. Our heartfelt appreciation goes to our members, clients & staff for all their effort in keeping each other safe during this pandemic.
SOCIAL DISTANCING & FACE COVERINGS
- Effective 12/13/20, per Commonwealth of Massachusetts, masks must be worn at all times, unless in the swimming pool or shower.
- Everyone must maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance at all times & in all areas of the club.
- When exercising maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance.
- Some equipment may be removed, relocated or blocked-off to provide a minimum of 6 feet social distance.
- Members are to pay attention to signs, floor decals, arrows, etc. to maintain social distance.
- Do not come to the club if you are not feeling well or are required to be self-isolating in compliance with the state & CDC guidelines.
- Staff will wear masks and will not report to work if not feeling well or are required to be self-isolating in compliance with the state & CDC guidelines.
- The club’s allowed capacity is presently 50%. Currently, no waiting to use the club or appointments required to use the club.
- We are now using contactless check-in. Simply self-scan your membership bar code (key tag, card or bar code image) under one of the scanners on the counter at Member Services. Staff will verify your membership and add a current photo if needed. Remember to maintain a minimum of 6 feet social distance when checking-in.
- Contactless payment options are available for purchases.
- Only one person at a time will be allowed in the pool shower rooms and only one swimmer per lane in the pool while maintaining a minimum of 6 feet social distance. No lane reservations are needed at this time.
- The locker rooms will be used for showers, lockers, tanning, hand washing and restroom facilities while maintaining a minimum of 6 feet social distance. If needing a locker, please inform Member Services which one you used on the way out. Lockers & tanning will be sanitized by staff after use. Steams rooms & saunas are not currently allowed.
- Personal Training, Body & Soul (Private Barre, Pilates & Yoga), Swimming Lessons, Massage Therapy and Hair Fitness continue to be available by appointment.
- 4 Private Workout Pods are now available by appointment and are free with membership.
- Babysitting & FitKids will be offered in later phase(s) of the reopening process.
- HDSG-Small Group Training, Red Cross Group Swimming Lessons & the Smoothie Bar have resumed operations.
- A schedule of Group Exercise classes is offered including AquaFit, Spinning, Zumba, Group Power, Group Fight, HIIT & more. With outdoor (Plymouth Fitness Park) & indoor options. All included with membership. Additional classes will be added to the schedule frequently, so please click here often for the most up-to-date schedule.
- As we continue to build the class schedule please share your input with Group Exercise Director, Marlene Velez-O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want your feedback!
- Class sizes are adjusted to comply with current guidance.
- Per state mandate, members must make a reservation for classes. Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance for a maximum of 1 class per day.
- The easiest way to make reservations is to log-in the MINDBODY app or at plymouthfitness.com. Reservations can also be made in-person or by calling Member Services.
- Members who “no show” for a class reservation will not be allowed to reserve future classes.
- When participating in group classes, members must stay within their “marked spot” & maintain a minimum 6 feet social distance.
- Over 500 online workouts are currently available for free at plymouthfitness.com with Virtual Broadcast & Fitness On Demand!
CLEANLINESS & DISINFECTION
- We have enhanced our staffing to provide cleaning & sanitizing on an on-going basis for fitness equipment, high-touch surfaces, restrooms and locker rooms.
- Staff have quick access cleaning & disinfection kits and we are using hospital-grade products.
- All members must use disinfectant spray or wipes located throughout the club to sanitize equipment before and after they use it.
- Certain areas of the club may be temporarily closed during the day for a scheduled “intermission” of cleaning & disinfection.
- The club is completely cleaned & sanitized with disinfectant nightly by a professional company; Amorim’s Cleaning.
- The club has plenty of sinks available for you to frequently wash your hands. They are located in the locker rooms, pool shower rooms & main level rest rooms. We encourage doing so when you enter the club, after using equipment and just before leaving.
- We have increased our fresh air exchange.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the club.
- We use our Protexus Electrostatic Disinfection Sprayer and our Industrial Disinfection Unit frequently.
- All staff must complete required training on social distancing, hygiene & disinfection prior to returning to work.
- The data sheets and proper usage instructions for all cleaning products & disinfectant solutions are readily available.
- We are continuing to “triple-sanitize” the water in our swimming pool; saline system, ultra-violet light system & ozone system.
- Now accepting new members and welcoming back current members.
- Please make sure you have set-up your online account with a valid credit card to use the features like scheduling, contactless payment and the MINDBODY app. Click here and contact Lisa Powers-Operations Manager at email@example.com or 508-746-7448 ext 112 if you need assistance.
- Club management are on-hand very frequently and are happy to help with any questions. Also, you can reach Lisa Powers-Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-746-7448 ext 112. The Membership Department is at email@example.com or 508-746-7448 ext 115. Paul Baldrate – General Manager is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-746-7448 ext 114.
- Current & prospective members are encouraged to schedule a personal tour of the club if they would like help with our reopening plan.