Plymouth Fitness features an extensive amount of programming for kids of all ages!
Open to members & the public, the list includes: Babysitting Service, FitKids After Hours, Junior Fitness Certification, Family Swim, Red Cross Swim Lessons, Non-competitive Swim Team, Open Gym, and more. Many children’s programs are free with membership, while some have small fees.
You’re children will love the time they spend with us!
You’re children will love the time they spend with us! In fact, most kids can’t wait to get inside and settle into some of the hundreds of games, puzzles, toys and movies available. You’ll enjoy your workout more knowing that your children are smiling and happy with friends and a staff that care about their experience. Our team, led by Ellen Sullivan, is committed to providing a fun, safe environment for play. Our enclosed outdoor play area is great with the nice weather!
• Babysitting use is limited to a maximum of two hours per visit.
• No food or drink (except water) is allowed in Kid’s Korner.
• Sick children are not allowed in Kid’s Korner at any time.
• All children must be registered upon entered Kid’s Korner by a parent or guardian.
• Participation is limited to children between six-months and ten years of age.
• Parents who drop their children off and arrange to have someone else pick them up, must notify Kid’s Korner staff prior to pick up.
• A name and telephone number of the designated person must be presented at drop-off. The designated person must have valid photo identification.
• Staff is not responsible for diaper changes or toilet training.
• Parents may change and dispose of diapers in the area provided.
• Kid’s Korner property must be used respectively.
• Disruptive behavior is not allowed. Parents will be called to Kid’s Korner to attend to their children should any situation arise.
• Proper clothing, including shoes, is required at all times.
• Parents must remain in the club at ALL times
Fit Kids After Hours
Join us once a month, Saturdays from 4-6pm for Fit Kids After Hours! Two full hours of facilities fun! Organized games inside or outside (weather permitting). End the night with a fresh fruit smoothie!