We understand that confidentiality is important to you and essential in our business. It is our policy that all personal information you supply to us will be considered confidential. This policy holds true no matter how we receive your personal information; over the phone, e-mail or online through this website.
We do collect information on the domains people visit us from. This data helps us track trends in our website traffic and as the basis for making improvements. We do not share this information with any third parties.
Our website may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites with content suitable for all ages.
The term “us” or “we” refers to The Training Hub, 105 E Northfield Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039. The term “you” refers to you, the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
- These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.